Terms and Conditions
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- As a general rule you shall not be entitled to cancel your order once you have received confirmation of the same. If you cancel your order after it has been confirmed, OH FOOD LTD shall have a right to charge you cancellation fee at the applicable rate which banks will charge, depending on the payment type you have chosen. OH FOOD LTD shall also have right to charge you cancellation fee for the orders cancelled by OH FOOD LTD for the reasons specified under clause 1(iii) of this cancellation and refund policy. In case of cancellations for the reasons attributable to OH FOOD LTD or its restaurant partners, OH FOOD LTD shall not charge you any cancellation fee.
- However, in the unlikely event of an item on your order being unavailable, we will contact you on the phone number provided to us at the time of placing the order and inform you of such unavailability. In such an event you will be entitled to cancel the entire order and shall be entitled to a refund in accordance with our refund policy.
- We reserve the sole right to cancel your order in the following circumstance:
- failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the order booking;
- unavailability of all the items ordered by you at the time of booking the order; or
- unforeseen circumstance where restaurant partner is unable to meet its obligation towards the order you have placed.
- You shall be entitled to a refund only if you pre-pay for your order at the time of placing your order on the Platform and only in the event of any of the following circumstances:
- us cancelling your order due to failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the order booking;
- you cancelling the order at the time of confirmation due to unavailability of the items you ordered for at the time of booking.
- Our decision on refunds shall be at our sole discretion and shall be final and binding.
- All refund amounts shall be credited to your account within 3-4 business days in accordance with the terms that may be stipulated by the bank through which the refund is being processed.
The terms “you” and “your” refer to the user of the OH FOOD Platform. The term “Services” refers to any services offered by OH FOOD whether on the OH FOOD Platform or otherwise.
By using the OH FOOD Platform and the Services, you agree and consent to the collection, transfer, use, storage, disclosure and sharing of your information as described and collected by us in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with the Policy, please do not use or access the OH FOOD Platform.
We may occasionally update this Policy and such changes will be posted on this page. If we make any significant changes to this Policy we will endeavour to provide you with reasonable notice of such changes, such as via prominent notice on the OH FOOD Platform or to your email address on record and where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent. To the extent permitted under the applicable law, your continued use of our Services after we publish or send a notice about our changes to this Policy shall constitute your consent to the updated Policy.
Links to Other Websites
The OH FOOD Platform may contain links to other websites. Any personal information about you collected whilst visiting such websites is not governed by this Policy. OH FOOD shall not be responsible for and has no control over the practices and content of any website accessed using the links contained on the OH FOOD Platform. This Policy shall not apply to any information you may disclose to any of our service providers/service personnel which we do not require you to disclose to us or any of our service providers under this Policy.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following information about you:
Information you give us - This includes information submitted when you:
- Create or update your OH FOOD account, which may include your name, email, phone number, login name and password, address, payment or banking information, date of birth and profile picture. If you sign in to the Swiggy Platform through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook, Google Plus or Gmail or any other social networking or similar site (collectively, “SNS”), an option of which may be provided to you by OH FOOD at its sole discretion, you will be allowing us to pass through and receive from the SNS your log-in information and other user data; or
- Provide content to us, which may include reviews, ordering details and history, favorite vendors, special merchant requests, contact information of people you refer to us and other information you provide on the OH FOOD Platform (“Your Content”).
- Use our Services, we may collect and store information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions, including (but not limited to) your phone number, address, email, billing information and credit or payment card information.
- Correspond with OH FOOD for customer support;
- Participate in the interactive services offered by the OH FOOD Platform such as discussion boards, competitions, promotions or surveys, other social media functions or make payments etc., or
- Enable features that require OH FOOD 's access to your address book or calendar;
- Report problems for troubleshooting.
- If you sign up to use our Services as a merchant or a delivery partner, we may collect location details, copies of government identification documents and other details (KYC), call and SMS details.
Information we collect about you - With regard to each of your visits to the OH FOOD Platform, we will automatically collect and analyse the following demographic and other information:
- When you communicate with us (via email, phone, through the OH FOOD Platform or otherwise), we may maintain a record of your communication;
- Location information: Depending on the Services that you use, and your app settings or device permissions, we may collect your real time information, or approximate location information as determined through data such as GPS, IP address;
- Transaction Information: We collect transaction details related to your use of our Services, and information about your activity on the Services, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), the type of Services you requested or provided, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, information and pages viewed and searched for, the order of those pages, length of your visit to our Services, the date and time you used the Services, amount charged, details regarding application of promotional code, methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number and other related transaction details;
- Device Information: We may collect information about the devices you use to access our Services, including the hardware models, operating systems and versions, software, file names and versions, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion information and mobile network information. Analytics companies may use mobile device IDs to track your usage of the OH FOOD Platform;
- Stored information and files: OH FOOD mobile application (OH FOOD app) may also access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your mobile device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information. If you permit the OH FOOD app to access the address book on your device, we may collect names and contact information from your address book to facilitate social interactions through our services and for other purposes described in this Policy or at the time of consent or collection. If you permit the OH FOOD app to access the calendar on your device, we collect calendar information such as event title and description, your response (Yes, No, Maybe), date and time, location and number of attendees.
- If you are a partner restaurant, merchant or a delivery partner, we will, additionally, record your calls with us made from the device used to provide Services, related call details, SMS details location and address details.
Information we receive from other sources
- We may receive information about you from third parties, such as other users, partners (including ad partners, analytics providers, search information providers), or our affiliated companies or if you use any of the other websites/apps we operate or the other Services we provide. Users of our Ad Services and other third-parties may share information with us such as the cookie ID, device ID, or demographic or interest data, and information about content viewed or actions taken on a third-party website, online services or apps. For example, users of our Ad Services may also be able to share customer list information (e.g., email or phone number) with us to create customized audience segments for their ad campaigns.
- If you are partner restaurant, merchant or a delivery partner, we may, additionally, receive feedback and rating from other users.
- Authenticating users;
- Remembering user preferences and settings;
- Determining the popularity of content;
- Delivering and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns;
- Analysing site traffic and trends, and generally understanding the online behaviours and interests of people who interact with our services.
A pixel tag (also called a web beacon or clear GIF) is a tiny graphic with a unique identifier, embedded invisibly on a webpage (or an online ad or email), and is used to count or track things like activity on a webpage or ad impressions or clicks, as well as to access cookies stored on users’ computers. We use pixel tags to measure the popularity of our various pages, features and services. We also may include web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether the message has been opened and for other analytics.
Uses of your information
We use the information we collect for following purposes, including:
- To provide, personalise, maintain and improve our products and services, such as to enable deliveries and other services, enable features to personalise your OH FOOD account;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the relevant information and services;
- To administer and enhance the security of our OH FOOD Platform and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To provide you with information about services we consider similar to those that you are already using, or have enquired about, or may interest you. If you are a registered user, we will contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS or telephone) with information about these services;
- To understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, make special offers, provide customer support, process and respond to your queries;
- To generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, if any; or
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- If you are a partner restaurant or merchant or delivery partner, to track the progress of delivery or status of the order placed by our customers.
We may combine the information that we receive from third parties with the information you give to us and information we collect about you for the purposes set out above. Further, we may anonymize and/or de-identify information collected from you through the Services or via other means, including via the use of third-party web analytic tools. As a result, our use and disclosure of aggregated and/or de-identified information is not restricted by this Policy, and it may be used and disclosed to others without limitation.
We analyse the log files of our OH FOOD Platform that may contain Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring, app crashes, page viewed and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. This helps us to administer the website, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Disclosure and Distribution of Your Information
We may share your information that we collect for following purposes:
- With Service Providers: We may share your information with our vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms and other service providers or business partners, such as Payment processing companies, to support our business. For example, your information may be shared with outside vendors to send you emails and messages or push notifications to your devices in relation to our Services, to help us analyze and improve the use of our Services, to process and collect payments. We also may use vendors for other projects, such as conducting surveys or organizing sweepstakes for us.
- With Partner Restaurants/Merchant: While you place a request to order food through the OH FOOD Platform, your information is provided to us and to the restaurants/merchants with whom you may choose to order. In order to facilitate your online food order processing, we provide your information to that restaurant/merchant in a similar manner as if you had made a food order directly with the restaurant. If you provide a mobile phone number, OH FOOD may send you text messages regarding the order’s status.
- With Other Users: If you are a delivery partner, we may share your name, phone number and/or profile picture (if applicable), tracking details with other users to provide them the Services.
- For Crime Prevention or Investigation: We may share this information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us, when we are:
- Obligated under the applicable laws or in good faith to respond to court orders and processes; or
- Detecting and preventing against actual or potential occurrence of identity theft, fraud, abuse of Services and other illegal acts;
- Responding to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the intellectual property rights of a third party;
While you cannot opt out of advertising on the OH FOOD Platform, you may opt out of much interest-based advertising on third party sites and through third party ad networks (including DoubleClick Ad Exchange, Facebook Audience Network and Google AdSense). Opting out means that you will no longer receive personalized ads by third parties ad networks from which you have opted out, which is based on your browsing information across multiple sites and online services. If you delete cookies or change devices, your opt out may no longer be effective.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- We may share your information other than as described in this Policy if we notify you and you consent to the sharing.
DATA SECURITY PRECAUTIONS
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to secure the information collected by us.
We use vault and tokenization services from third party service providers to protect the sensitive personal information provided by you. The third-party service providers with respect to our vault and tokenization services and our payment gateway and payment processing are compliant with the payment card industry standard. You are advised not to send your full credit/debit card details through unencrypted electronic platforms. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a username and password which enables you to access certain parts of the OH FOOD Platform, you are responsible for keeping these details confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Please we aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through the OH FOOD Platform. Once we have received your information, we will use strict physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to try to prevent unauthorised access.
When you sign up for an account, you are opting in to receive emails from OH FOOD. You can log in to manage your email preferences or you can follow the “unsubscribe” instructions in commercial email messages, but note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative notices, service notices, or legal notices from OH FOOD.
If you wish to withdraw your consent for the use and disclosure of your personal information in the manner provided in this Policy, please write to us at email@example.com. Please note that we may take time to process such requests, and your request shall take effect no later than 5 (Five) business days from the receipt of such request, after which we will not use your personal data for any processing unless required by us to comply with our legal obligations. We may not be able offer you any or all Services upon such withdrawal of your consent.
Cookies are widely used and most web browsers are configured initially to accept cookies automatically. You may change your Internet browser settings to prevent your computer from accepting cookies or to notify you when you receive a cookie so that you may decline its acceptance. Please note, however, if you disable cookies, you may not experience optimal performance of our website.
GRIEVANCE OFFICER AND OH FOOD PLATFORM SECURITY
If you have any queries relating to the processing or usage of information provided by you in connection with this Policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to our Grievance Officer at the following address:
OH FOOD Grievance Officer
If you come across any abuse or violation of the Policy, please report on 214 1900 or on email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
The purpose of this website is to act as an intermediary platform for our customers linking them to restaurants that offer (1) online ordering for take-out, (2) book a table and (3) online ordering for eating-in. The website shows information such as restaurant menus, opening times and reviews.
Your access to this website is subject to your agreement of the Terms and Conditions outlined herewith.
"You" and "Your" means the person using this website to uses the services as already described.
"OH FOOD", "oh food", "ohfood.mu", "We", "Us", or "Our" means:
OH FOOD LTD registered in the Republic of Mauritius, BRN: >……………, whose registered office is at:
VERDE HOUSE, Soreze, Pailles, 11225, Mauritius
- No order can be placed without prior registration on this website.
- The website is open to everyone and you may access some areas of the website without the need of making an order or registering your details with us.
- Accessing the website means you have agreed the terms and conditions outlined on this page, however, you shall leave this website immediately if you do not accept our terms and conditions.
- You are responsible for the confidentiality of your login details so as to restrict unauthorized access to your account.
- You are not allowed to register multiple memberships for use by the same person. Violation of this clause may result in termination of your registration.
- You should be at least 18 Years old to place an Order.
- OH FOOD strives to deal with reputable restaurants that provide quality foods and services, however, we shall take no responsibility for the quality and quantity of food delivered or collected from restaurants. It is your responsibility to check the goods upon receiving an order. OH FOOD is likewise not responsible for the level of service of restaurants. However, you can review service of restaurants which work with OH FOOD on platforms that will be made available. OH FOOD is independent of all restaurants which are registered on its platform.
- All restaurants endeavors to meet the take-out time, booking or eating-in time you have specified. However, delays could occur due to unforeseen circumstances. We shall inform you if we become aware of any delays that might occur.
- Restaurants have to right to accept/rejectat any time during their operating hours, however, we encourage all restaurants to accept as many orders as they can and respond to any rejection as swiftly as they can.
- Any Order confirmation you receive on the website means that your order has been accepted and processed by US (OH FOOD). This does not necessarily mean that your order has been accepted by the selected restaurant.
- Once an order has been accepted and processed, you will not be allowed to amend or cancel the order. You can still contact our customer service by phone or email if you wish to cancel or amend orders, but there is no guarantee your request will be accepted as restaurants may have already begin to process your order.
- OH FOOD and Restaurants have the right to call you back on the phone number you have provided to confirm an order that we think might be ''fake''. If we are not able to contact you in such a scenario, your order will be put on hold or cancelled. We will inform you of such cancellation via email.
- Anyone misusing this website to make "fake" orders will be prosecuted with respect to applicable laws of the governing jurisdiction.
- You shall make sure the email address you provide is correct and your mail box is in good working order, as all correspondence regarding your order/billing is sent to this address.
Price and Payment
- OH FOOD is not responsible for the price advertised on the website by restaurants.
- All prices shall be listed in Mauritian Rupees.
- All prices quoted on the website are inclusive of vat.
- Payment for orders can be made on the website using the payment gateway.
- Commission charges payable to OH FOOD are included in the advertised prices.
This site may be unavailable at certain times to allow for maintenance and upgrades. Although we will endeavor to notify customers in advance of any service unavailability, this cannot be guaranteed. OH FOOD reserves the right to alter or withdraw the service at any time.
OH FOOD reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Those changes shall be communicated in the website, and through email notification.
Please note that we reserve the right and the ability to trace your IP address, and if necessary contact your ISP in the event of a suspected breach of these terms and conditions.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information should be addressed to:
VERDE HOUSE, Soreze, Pailles, 11225, Mauritius or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org